Tuesday, March 22, 2011

As I prepare to leave town once again I am reminded of how blessed I am to have a business I can pack in the car and take with me. Sometimes I run a little behind on getting my patterns out but my customers have always been so understanding.

I have new patterns started for Mom and I to work on. It is so wonderful to sit with her as we sew and talk. Sometimes she sews and I am on to designing the next project. She is like a machine, I can hardly keep up with her! She is always asking "OK, what's next". I can't beleive what gets done when I am with her! thanks Mom!

I guess it is time to get packing. That is really hard for me at this time of year. It has been over 80 degrees here for awhile and I guess there is a cold front moving back into Iowa! I am going to have to get my winter clothes out again!

No comments: