Friday, April 16, 2010

I have been working on several different new pieces and I don't have any far enough along to post pictures but maybe by the middle of next week! I just love working with the wool! So many wonderful textures and colors! It is as easy to work with as wool felt. Most of my patterns for wool can be used with wool felt and vise verse! Most of the patterns I am working on right now are Christmas patterns. I love Christmas!!! Yesterday my sister, who owns Prairie Star quilts in Elk Horn Iowa, sent me fabric. There was a note on a piece of fabric "Can you do something with this" I just love it when she does that! I am adding a link to her new web site!http://prairiestarquilts.com If you are ever inthe western part of Iowa I can assure you it is worth the trip!

No comments: