Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am home and it really is time to go to work! I hated to give my grandson back to his mom , he is so much fun to have around!!!! This Fall will be crazy with two more grand babies on the way, trying to work on a book, new patterns, a Christmas show and now my Mom may be will be having knee surgery!!!YIKES!!! I don't think there are enough hours in a day! The next couple of days will be spent pulling out stuff that I have been collecting for the show and trying to get my thoughts and ideas organized. Once I have my ideas I can move forward with them and get to work! I am going to try and use as much of my stuff up as possible, my nice work room seems to be shrinking!!! I have some things that I bought five years ago and still haven't used but I will come up with something!!!

No comments: