Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have been going through cupboards and boxes and any place else I have stashed stuff away for the Christmas show! I have so much stuff I don't know where to start! The book will go on hold until after the Holidays because I just can't focus on it right now! I just found out that my Mom will be having a knee replacement in the next month (keep in mind it is for me a 14 hour drive) I have a new grand baby due in a few weeks in Dallas, another one due, in Iowa, November 29th, the Christmas show, Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!!!! I just have to take this one day at a time and get done what I can!

I had some paper mache houses sitting around so I painted a couple of those yesterday, I am going to do those as primitive gingerbread houses, it will be a fun project! I like to try and make them all one of a kind but I am sure they will all turn out very similar! I will try and show photos as I go along!

No comments: