Monday, July 5, 2010

The 4th of July was spent in the pool playing with the kids! Of course we cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill! We loaded everyone in the car and went downtown to watch the fireworks! I wish I would have taken my camera! The town I live in is a beautiful little town. Like a little New Orleans! You have all of the palm trees and flowers, the iron balconies and large porches! If you have ever watched the movie "Steele Magnolias" that is the town I live in! The movie was a true story and the houses and the town are real! The Cane River runs through town and down on the river bank is where the fire works were and of course the big Christmas celebration that is the whole month of December! I will be going to Dallas today for the rest of the week, can't wait to get to the city!

No comments: