Friday, July 23, 2010

I have spent the last two days gathering ideas for a book. I have been trying to think what kind of books I buy. I know when I buy one I like more than just one project, I like to have things to pick and choose from! Many times I don,t even make anything out of the book, but I do like a good read! I like to look at them over and over again! I have already been in touch with a publisher and know what I have to have done to make a presentation, I have allot of work ahead of me! Today and this weekend will be spent getting my work room organized! I didn't realize what a mess it was until I started looking for some of my drawings and what not! Some how or another I have got to get to some of my table tops! I don't think this morning I could even find space enough to draw!!!

No comments: