Sunday, June 13, 2010


I received an e-mail yesterday from one of my customers. She had read my blog and saw the part about the wool shop in Liberty,Mo. She said she lives about 15 minutes from there! Lucky her! This shop is wool from floor to ceiling! Trust me, if you are in the Kansas City area it is worth the trip! I will not drive past Liberty again with out stopping. I will just be more prepared! I think I am going to have to buy a bigger house! My stash just keeps growing! This photo is one of my new patterns! It is wool on cotton linnen! As with the Christmas wool crazy I am hoping to have these two patterns ready to purchase by the end of next week. I keep getting side tracked with new ideas but Christmas is right around the corner and I am working very hard to get my new ideas out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to Liberty before, I worked for a company Milbank Mfg in KC just off of Front street, I worked in their Kokomo, IN plant, I used to travel to KC occasionally and one of the owners lived in Liberty, Katrina Waldrop, I stayed at her house. I recall eating at a neat little cafe downtown, that is a really neat town. Small world out there isn't it? Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
~Ronda~

Ronnie said...

I just found your blog and love your
work, especially this Christmas runner,
thanks for sharing.
Ronnie